Once you join GIIP, you can rest your worries about finding a job and start focussing on your academics. Everything else falls into place automatically, since GIIP has a team of career guides and placement specialists to help you with placement.
GIIP's placement system helps participants to find career opportunities in renowned organizations (in India and abroad) with improved roles and responsibilities and world-class remuneration. GIIP has obtained several letters of interest (LOIs) from law firms and companies who will visit GIIP's campuses for recruitment.
Some of the activities, during academic session, which help you with placement -
- Regular interaction with industry practitioners
- Soft skills, personality development and communication skills guidance and training
- Career counseling through IP experts and career guides
- Interaction with GIIP alumni to help appreciate job and employer profiles
- Written tests, quizzes and mock interviews
- Resume preparation
- On-campus / off-campus interview
For any further guidance, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org